The Premier League Golden Glove winner has been revealed.
The league matches were concluded today with Manchester City being crowned back to back champions.
The award this season goes to Alisson of Liverpool.
The Brazilian kept a clean sheet in his final match to make it 21 for the season.
Ederson, of Manchester City, conceding on the final day meant he stayed on 20 clean sheets.
Allison joins Edwin van der Sar in keeping 21 clean sheets in a single Premier League season.
However, he falls three clean sheets short of the current league record, set by Petr Cech in 2004/05.
Cech kept 24 as Chelsea won their first ever Premier League title, conceding just 15 goals in the process.
See top ten clean sheet rankings!
These are the 10 goalkeepers with the most clean sheets in the 2018/19 Premier League, and the Golden Glove winner.
9. Rui Patricio (Wolves) – seven clean sheets
9. Ben Foster (Watford) – seven clean sheets
9. Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham) – seven clean sheets
9. David de Gea (Man United) – seven clean sheets
7. Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester) – 10 clean sheets
7. Neil Etheridge (Cardiff) – 10 clean sheets
6. Martin Dubravka (Newcastle) – 11 clean sheets
5. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) – 12 clean sheets
3. Jordan Pickford (Everton) – 14 clean sheets
3. Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea) – 14 clean sheets
2. Ederson (Man City) – 20 clean sheets
1. Alisson (Liverpool) – 21 clean sheets