Two men have been electrocuted while they were working on a street light in a community in Kaduna state.
In what will come across as a really tragic development, two men have been killed while working on a streetlight.
The sad incident reportedly happened today in Kaduna state. Tragedy struck while the two men were working in the streetlight as something went wrong in the process and they got burnt. The streetlight is located along NNPC road, Kaduna.
According to an eyewitness report, the incident occurred after the metallic ladder they were using for the operation, made a contact with a high tension cable.
See another photo below:-