Yesterday, we brought you all the heart warming news of the conjoined twins who were separated in India.
The twins were given birth to on the 8th of May this year and their peculiarity had caused their parents utmost panic as they were at the time financially restrained and were in the hospital waiting to carry out a separation surgery on the babies.
Gracefully, the twins finally underwent a successful surgery in Bangalore, India, which involved 22 doctors.
But it should be noted that the Health and Wellness Company that helped in the Facilitating, wellness, and Identification of the best hospital in India for the twins is Anavara Limited.
After many hospitals had claimed to be able to to perform the surgery, Anavara went the extra mile to help the parents find hospitals that had done in the past and their success rate.
Their staff in Nigeria and the destination country ensured they had a seamless process from start to finish. Anavara had pictures with them at the airport before travelling with the Barrister of the client.
Here’s a breakdown of how Anavara helped the conjoined twins:
- Anavara helped Identify the right hospital for the Surgery.
- They Organized a teleconference with the surgeon in India and the Nigeria doctor managing them.
- They processed their Visa, Flight ticket and made sure they are Fit to fly.
- They were also received at India by Anavara Local staff and Anavara were also their voice in the foreign land, where they ensured a seamless process.
- Anavara also picked them at the airport after return.
Anavara limited is a Health and Wellness Company with branch in Nigeria. They have more than 250 partner hospitals globally and are in six major cities in Nigeria at the moment but have offices and staff in more 15 countries.
Anavara can be reached in the following mediums:
Address – 44, opebi road, beside Adebola house Ikeja.
Phone – 07019989000
Country Manager – Bose Ikhile, Tel; 07019989000
Photo of the twins with their parents at the hospital before the surgery:
Picture of the Twins minutes before the surgery;
The Twins After the surgery;