The Principal Secretary to Governor of Delta state, Hilary Obi Ibegbulem, has promised to buy a car for Stephanie Idolor, the girl who broke the story of little Success Adegor.
Speaking on Sunday, Ibegbulem said the car will be bought and handed over to Stephanie on Monday. He declared that Stephanie is the real hero, and not little Success Adegor as widely celebrated.
We learned that the Secretary made the promise when he hosted members of Okowa and PDP social media team in Squash Club of the Delta State government house, Asaba on Sunday evening.
Meanwhile, the Deputy Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Osanebi Ossai, on Friday promised to give Stephanie the sum of N500,000 to start her own business.
- Lady Behind Little Success Viral Video To Receive N500,000
- 7 Chairmen, 42 Councilors, Others Dump PDP For APC In Ekiti (Read Details)
- BREAKING: EFCC To Probe Amosun, Yari, Okorocha, Ahmed After May 29
- Nigerians react as APC erects giant broom at Abuja city gate
- Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server – Peter Obi Insists
- Lagos assembly moves to impeach incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode over alleged gross misconduct
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Quilox Boss, Shina Peller And Niarabet boss, Akin Alabi, Wins House of Reps seats in Oyo State
- BREAKING: Governor Ishaku Dickson Imposes Curfew On Jalingo Following Violence In Taraba
- President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List)
- Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally Gets N2M