There was tragedy in Oyigbo,Rivers state on Thursday after seven members of a family died mysteriously.It is unclear what led to their death but some people attributed it to suffocation from carbon monoxide poisoning while others said they might have been poisoned.
One social media user wrote…
‘Infact Sir kenn .this life is rubbish.I was there this morning before the police arrived with the ambulance. From the information gathered.it was probably said to be solfucation, 7 people in a room,Closed windows and door.stand by active generator which stayed overnight,of which its carbon monoxide found its way into the room were the victims slept.
So many people said some other things. And there was blood traces. Which indicates that the victims struggled to death.#POISONING was also suspected.INVESTIGATIONS are still on going and in this case we demand for autopsy test which could be sponsored by state /local government.Be right back.’
May their souls rest in peace.Amen!